Saturday, February 23, 2008

Quincy tournament wrap-up

Thank you to everyone for a great week of hockey.  The logisitics of getting to the rink at rush hour were challenging so I appreciate all the effort.  We played 3 good games (the Duxbury game felt like a blow out to me which wasn't as fun for me -- whereas I felt like we were right in the game against the Wizards, even though we ended up losing 7-0. 
 
I was very pleased with the effort of the girls.  And, I was impressed with the team camraderie in the locker room and on the bench.  It's a pleasure to get to spend so much time with these girls. I'm hoping we'll all be healthy soon.  The next week is a little bit easier  but then we get into states, Vermont, and then league playoffs, so we've still got a lot of hockey to go (just in case you're wondering, that's a good thing).
 
See you tomorrow night.
 
Ed
 
Posted to the team blog at:
 

No comments: