I'd like to just confirm the evaluations are anonymous. Coaches do not see them -- good or bad. In fact I got no feedback all last year -- except that I was offered a chance to coach again this year which I presume means something. Please share your thoughts on your experience this year with the team and the Comets program. That's how problems get fixed and strengths get reinforced.
Ed
----- Original Message ----
Hi Everyone,
Please bring your completed coach evaluation to practice tonight as they are due back to the Comets by Friday 3/7. If you don't run into me or don't have it tonight, you can always drop it in the Comets mail box inside the rink.
Thanks-Ellen
Hi Everyone,
Please bring your completed coach evaluation to practice tonight as they are due back to the Comets by Friday 3/7. If you don't run into me or don't have it tonight, you can always drop it in the Comets mail box inside the rink.
Thanks-Ellen
No comments:
Post a Comment