Hi -- First, I had a great weekend. I think the girls played well and we saw a lot of great hockey. I'm looking forward to our trip to Vermont. Lexington/Bedford won the states for U12 (and U14 for that matter). If we want to win our league, we'll get there through them.
So here's how the league playoffs will work. There will be a playdown and games will start on Monday, 3/24, and the finals will be the weekend of April 5 and 6 (and then we'll be done). We don't yet know our placement or when games will be but we have a brief window where I can submit dates we want to avoid. I would only do that if we'd be missing a number of girls. The playdown games will be in Waltham I'm told the finals will be in Arlington.
So, please let me know of any conflicts you have in that time period.
Thanks -- Ed
No comments:
Post a Comment