Sunday, March 2, 2008

Comets: nice game tonight & game cancelled next weekend

Wow. What a great game tonight.  We kept at it and came out with a well-deserved win, 4-2.
 
And, another bonus for us -- our regular league game next Saturday afternoon has been cancelled.  So, we'll play at 7:00 in the morning and 4:00 in the afternoon but we have nothing in between. 
 
This week we have a practice on Wednesday evening.  I have a work conflict so I won't be there and Joe will be flying solo again. 
  • I still need birth certificates from a few people.  You can get them to me or Ellen. 
Our game on Friday is at 4:00 pm in Waltham.  The girls will need to sign in so please shoot to get them there by 3:20.  I realize that will be tight, particularly for the farthest among us, so do what you can do.
 
Thanks,
 
Ed

No comments: